Thursday, July 2, 2009

Reply by Brig Gulia to Gen Bahri's mail

From: brigrksgulia [mailto:brigrksgulia@googlemail.com]

Sent: 30 June 2009 22:58

To: 'Satish Kumar Bahri'; 'Raj Kadyan'; 'REPORT MY SIGNAL (CS Kamboj)'; 'Colonel Rajan'

Cc: 'Brig RKS Gulia'

Subject: RE: Re: Presentation to the Cab sec committee on 23 Jun 09

My due apology for delay in responding your (Lt Gen SK Bahri) mail. I am out of station , except 2/3 days in a month , to various states/Distts for diff projects of E S M . I wish you had called me on tele/mob as I have been doing info you on impt /urgent matters . There is one & only one proposal finalised in your as also in presence of others on 15 June that has been sent to MOD & handed over to the cabinet secretary after presentation . I am sure mail of IESM wouldn’t have surprised you being on expected lines as In past .I can assure you & other ESM that IESL will do every thing possible for ESM fraternity carrying every body along . I only wish details of IESL welfare activities are known to all ESM .
Regards
Gulia
(Brig RKS Gulia, President IESL)
--------------
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment