Monday, April 18, 2011

DEVOTED VETERAN WORKING IN REMOTE AREAS

From: rsrawat47@hotmail.com
To: kuthiala27@hotmail.com
Subject: REPORT BY A DEVOTED VETERAN WORKING IN REMOTE AREAS FOR INDIAN MILITARY VETERANS - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 163/2011 - 10 APR 2011 (LIST-3)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:17:30 +0530

Thank you Sir.
This is my second foray as part of "Farthest First". The earlier one was to Pipalkjoti in end Dec.

We have helped 45 plus 16 ESM in these remote areas till now.

The banks have great faith in me. Every case sent by me is is settled promptly even by the CPPC Cell Dehradun. Even PNB Zonal office attaches great significance to my recommendations.

I have so far drawn approx Rs 1.5 cr from the banks in favour of ESM _ AT NO COST TO THEM & always at my cost as I do all errands for them in my car - even visit to the hills. Got my dad Rs 9.27 lakhs as arrears! Helped several Maj Gens get their arrears where they were awarded 10% penal interest. Most of the were unaware of the order & totally unaware of MS Excel & formulas.

I have helped several at Gurgaon too - latest case is of a Lt Col 's widow Mrs Reoti Charasia who I have been informed has been paid Rs 4 lakhs.

I can thank honest upright elders like you under whom I served.

I appreciate your letter on OROP.
Warm rgds
Raju Rawat (Brig RS Rawat, ESL Uttrakhund)

No comments:

Post a Comment