Monday, May 14, 2012

Col K V C Nair,col Ramesh Pathak,Major Patanki

Dear All

I have just received a call from Major Patanki from Bangalore who has generously donated Rs 2000/ towards expenses of the veterans rally organised on 16 May 12. I request all veterans to contribute generously to offset the exp of the rally.

***************************************************
Dear Col Pathak

I am thankful to you for your generous help for conduct of the rally. I request all veterans to donate generously for the good conduct of the rally. IESM would be thankful to all veterans for the helping hand from all the veterans either physically or financially. PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY FOR THE GOOD CONDUCT OF THE RALLY.

Regards

Gp Capt VK Gandhi VSM
***********************************************
My dear buddy Vinod, Col Nair and other Veterans,

Thanks.

1. Col Nair's mail has inspired me to contribute Rs.1,001 specifically towards this rally. I shall hand over the cheque to Cdr Ravindra Pathak this morning with the donation form. Or deposit it in IESM account as per his advice.

2. " Come on guys, this is the time to help a worthy cause. ' Jo bund se gayi, woh haud se nahi jaati ' ( A drop of help at the right moment is more valuable than a flood of help later ! ) I wish I could personally participate in the rally.

3. I am sure these examples will inspire other veterans to do so. ASAP.

4. Wishing the Rally and other initiatives God Speed and all the very best. Well done and keep up the good work, buddies !

Ramesh

Ramesh Pathak
************************************************
My Dear Veteran Vinod G- jee,

I, though loc in chennai, am presently incapacitated to physically take part and so pledge a sum of Rs1K towards the expenses that your efforts shall entail. I shall e tfr by co-ord with Bror C K S.

Col K V C Nair
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment