Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SEMINAR AT BANGALORE

From: Barin Ghose
Sent: 29 June 2010 11:08
To: vasanth@learningaccord.com; IESM_GovBody@yahoogroups.com; rajkadyan@yahoo.com; kamboj_cs@yahoo.co.in; colonelrajan@rediffmail.com
Subject: SEMINAR AT BANGALORE


Dear Rajan
On my return late last night, I would like to thank you for organising the seminar on sat & sunday at Bangalore. The manner of conduct of the whole show speaks volumes of your and your band of ESM.

The presence and speech of the State Home Minister was exceedingly significant.

The points made by the various speakers were valid indeed especially with regard to organisation of IESM, membership, pension dues, donations and membership etc. I am sure that all the proposals would be considered seriously once your report of the meet is recieved.

I would like to specifically mention the three convenors from the NE states who for a change were made to feel a part and parcel of the IESM familiy.
I would be wanting if I also did not mention the lady who single handely pursued the recruitment drive successfully for Convenor Mysore.

Finally I would be failing if did not thank my host Admiral Vasanth who not withstanding his age and work pressure went out of his way from recieving and seeing me off at the airport and lookong after every requirement of mine in between.

Congrats once again.
Regards
Vice Admiral Barin Ghose (Retired)

Head Pension Division
Indian Ex Servicemen Movement
B 449 Sushant Lok I
Gurgaon 122002 Haryana

No comments:

Post a Comment