Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rejoinder to Mr Davar by Sqd Ldr Bankim Sutaria

From: Bankim Sutaria bdsutaria@hotmail.com

To: exservicemen.congress@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009 7:26:01 PM
Subject: OROP

Dear Shri Praveen Davar,

I read your email forwarded by IESM. First of all I am not sure whether are you a ESM? If not than I feel it would have been better for you to keep away from the issue, And if you are an ESM I take pity on you for the ignorance about OROP.

All the ex MP gets equal pension after 4/5 years of tenure in loksabha or rajyasabha. No matter they last set in loksabha in 1962 or 2008. Our request is that please extend us the same privilege.

I would request you to convince this simple logic to your party superior.


May God bless you and your family.

Yours

Sqn.Ldr. Bankim Sutaria(retd)

No comments:

Post a Comment