Monday, July 27, 2009

Kargil diwas at Dehra Dun by Lt Gen KK Khanna

From: kamal khanna
To: Kamboj Chander
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:37 PM
Subject: Kargil Divas Activities

Dear Brig Kamboj,

I thought I will share with you my little contribution on the Day.

The first part of my article 'Remembering Kargil - Essentials of OP VIJAY' was published in Garhwal Post, Dehradun this morning. Other portions will be published over the next two days.

Gave a power point Presentation on Kargil to about four hundred children at the Police lines this morning. Two mins silence was observed, thereafter.

In a seminar organised by the Institution of Engineers (India) and The Indian Association of Teacher Educators I presented the Kargil War again. Since the Chief Secy was present I requested him to ask the audience to observe a two min silence. 'Push ki abilasha' and 'Ae mere watan ke logon' were sung.

My intention was to make maximum civs aware and to make them remember our heroes of Kargil.

Wishing you all the best.

KKK
Lt Gen KK Khanna, PVSM, AVSM** (Former Commandant IMA)

No comments:

Post a Comment