Monday, October 5, 2009

Urgent mail from Brig CS Kamboj

"REPORT MY SIGNAL - BLOG" - http://reportmysignal.blogspot.com/
IESM UPDATES AND REGISTRATION - http://www.iesm.org/

04 Oct 09
Dear Friends.
Jai Hind.
Since early morning of 26 Sep 09, my mass emailing facility got blocked (I could receive emails and send out with a few addressees, not exceeding 10 addressees); done deliberately by some agency or happened accidentally, could not be ascertain till now.

Full technical support from Dataone, my broadband provider, and the server being used by me located in another country, have not been able to resolve the problem till now. Both agencies have confirmed ALL OK from their side and confirmed that email account settings used by me are also OK.

I have been able to find an alternate solution, which is very cumbersome but will hopefully work.
The emails reproduced below were to be sent to you on 26 Sep 09, but could not be sent as I was blocked.

Hopefully, this email will reach you.
If it does, I will resume normal "Report My Signal" service to you from 05 Oct 09 onwards.


In Service of Indian Military Veterans
Chander Kamboj.
PS
In last 8 days or so, over 800 emails are pending in my email boxes.
Kindly appreciate it is not possible even to glance through these; therefore, I am deleting all these pending emails.
In case there was some important email, which had been sent by you and you feel it should be circulated to all members, please resend the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment