(Note:This email is mainly meant for the ESM officers and families in NCR, but as I do not have emails of ESM officers of NCR, the email is being sent to all members.)
An email received from Maj Gen Satbir Singh, Vice Chairman IESM, is reproduced below.
The attachments received with his email are also attached to this email.
Kindly give wide publicity to the contents of Gen Satbir's email and the attachments.
It is an open invitation to all ESM Officers and families to Constitution Club at Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
The function is from 5.00 PM to 7.00 PM, on Sunday, 3 May 09.
Deluxe buses are being arranged for transportation from Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Noida. Please give your names to the conveners as mentioned in the emails below.
In Service of Indian Military Veterans
From: satbir singh
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Invitation BJP for 03 May 2009
Dear Members of the Stg Committee
1. Please refer to Gen Renjen’s mail dated 29 Apr 09 (Reproduced below).
2. Due to some logistic issues, the interactive session by the friends of BJP in coordination with IESM will now be held at Speakers Hall, Constitution Club, Rafi Marg Behind Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi, on 3rd May 2009 at 5 PM. This is primarily for all ESM officers and their families in NCR. An invitation is enclosed. The details of venue, timings and speakers are given in the invitations.
3. Maximum attendance is requested. Ladies are welcome. The session will be in english. All of you are requested to circulate the message and persuade your contacts to attend. We are expecting, and have assured the BJP of, strength of 500 officers and ladies from the NCR.
4. Deluxe buses will be positioned at desired locations in NOIDA, GURGAON, GAZIABAD, FARIDABAD, and DELHI for conveying the officers and their ladies, if required.
5. Delhi - Col Kirit Joshipura at 9910439890 & kiritjoshipura999@ hotmail.com and Wg Cdr CK Sharma at 9811424933, 9312219302 and seekayess@gmail. com
6. Noida - Cdr Sharan Ahuja at 9811078735 & sharanahuja@ gmail.com and Gp Capt VK Gandhi at 9810541222 & vk_gandhi@yahoo. com
7. Gaziabad - Maj Gen AJB Jaini at 9810180189 & ajbjaini@hotmail. com and Col TP Tyagi at 9313922889 & tptyagi@gmail. com
8.. Gurgaon - Vice Admiral Barin Ghose at 9871381479 & bag1944@yahoo. co.in and Maj Gen PK Renjen at 9810044542 & prenjen@hotmail. com and Col Kanwar Bhardwaj at 9818280279 & col_cps@rediffmail. com
9. Faridabad - Col Kanwar Bhardwaj at 9818280279 & col_cps@rediffmail. com
10. You are requested to motivate maximum ESM and their ladies at each location to attend the session. High Tea is being arranged. Delus buses will be provided. The coordinators are requested inform the number of buses required at each location. These buses may be hired by the respective coordinator at each location. Funds will be provided for the same.
11. We have short notice. We will have to put in lot efforts to make the session a grand success. I request you to kindly do an extra bit to inform, motivate and bring maximum ESM and their ladies to attend the session.
With Kind Regards,
Maj Gen (Retd) Satbir Singh, SM
Vice Chairman Indian ESM Movement