Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mail from Maj Sardana ..USA

From: majorsn sardana majorsnsardana@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: SOME OF THE EMAILS RECEIVED FROM MEMBERS - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 755/2009 - 06 NOV 09 (H to Z)
To: "kamboj chander" kamboj@itintellectuals.com
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 11:47 AM
Dear Brig. Kamboj,

Thanks a million for your valuable support. I am obliged.
Some brother officers have asked my address, contact number in India.

We are planning to be back in Punchkula by early December. Settle down and be operational by mid december.
My Address is:
3802, Jal Vayu Vihar,
GH-4A, Sector 20
Punchkula -134116 (Haryana)
Ph-0172-2520127, Mobile: 09417190577

I will be happy to visit Delhi as and when required and put in my bit (whatever little worth it is) without any obligation. We could meet at the Press Club of India/Army Golf Course/USI/DSOI or any other more convenient place. However, if any brother officer is visiting Chandigarh/Punchkula, he is welcome to stay with us and be our honored guest.

In the meantime, while I am in the US, may I request Gen. Kadyan, Gen. Bahri and other officers to give me a few hard facts/talking points so that I can prepare the ground for the media strategy. More specifically what exactly we wish to achieve?? What is out immediate aim-priority wise?? Who are exactly our target audience at this point of time?? Regarding the media, do we have any particular newspapers/eletronic channel in mind? etc. These details will be of great help to me as I may not know the latest ground situation. I shall be greatful for this information.

Lastly, a humble submission to all brother officers-------as they say, "Each one of us is important. It does not matter whether you play the violin, the flute, the cello, or the drums. We all are part of the same orchestra-The Welfare of ESM"-so a little more Harmony please.

With Warm Regards,

Surender Sardana

No comments:

Post a Comment