Friday, November 13, 2009

New Idea of Pension by Maj Navdeep Singh...do give your comments

From: Navdeep Singh [mailto:navdeepsingh.india@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 November 2009 22:18
To: ;
Subject: some time reqd


On my blog www.indianmilitary.info I had floated an idea of basing pensions for various grades on a percentage system with reference to the highest amount of pension admissible under the Central Govt. The ibid idea has been received well by pensioners’ organisations on the civil side. I just thought of circulating through email this blog-post with the published comments (reproduced below). I would like readers of this mail to please provide me a feedback as to whether any pitfalls are visualised in such a proposal system. Though the mandarins at the Department of Pensions and Pensioners’ Welfare functioning under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions are real tough cookies, still I have been assured of a genuine application of mind if a proposal to the effect is water-tight and equity-based. May I have some of your seconds on this?

You may send in your feedback as an email or by leaving a comment on the said blog-post on my blog.

This may be circulated.

Thanks

Navdeep
Maj Navdeep Singh
Advocate Punjab & HaryanaHigh Court
navdeepsingh.india@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I have sent a mail on your e-mail id. please check.
    Regards

    Rajeev Behal
    93571 72728
    crownbehal@yhaoo.co.in
    accts.spms.ldh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Navdeep Singh,

    Good Morning.

    I am an ex- sgt, and firstly would like to say a word of thanks for all the informations provided on your blog.

    I am here to say that in my views there are two major anomallies as regard pension is concerned

    (i) DIVIDING THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PENSIONERS AND CREATING DISCRIMINATION AMOUNG THEM BY INCARPORATITING PRO RATA OF 33YEARS FOR CALCULATING PENSION IN CASE OF PRE-2006 PENSIONERS.
    PROLOGUE. and this can be challanged in the court under Article 14. (a file is for full details)sent on you e mail.

    (ii) Worng fixation of Minimum pensions (a file is for full details)sent on you e mail.

    Sir, I would like to know how these both the issues can be taken up in court in order to get relief.

    May I, hope for a reply

    Regards

    Rajeev Behal
    9357172728
    accts.spms.ldh@gmail.com
    crownbehal@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete