Sunday, June 7, 2009

APIP: letter addressed to RM by Maj Gen RN Radhakrishnan

APIP: letter addressed to RM

Major General RN RADHAKRISHNAN (Retd)
“AMCHINARANGAM”,

193, Vira Ma Munivar St,
Bastin Ngr, Madurai-625016.
RNRK/ESW/11/20090608(1) 2009-06-08

Dear Sri Antony Ji,

At the outset, may I request you to accept my warm felicitation on the electoral success and the consequent regaining the portfolio of the Defence. We, the community of Veteran Servicemen, by and large, are thrilled with these developments; more so, because of the prompt and specific promise in the presidential address regarding the issue of ‘OROP’.

Being aware of the magnitude of your responsibilities, I feel inhibited to write to you. But as vast majority of the existing 2 millions of the Ex-Servicemen pensioners have felt that their demands have not been addressed with objectivity by the Government in the past, I have overcome my inhibition and now seek your intervention.

I feel extremely confident that the Cabinet Secretary will address the matter of OROP expeditiously and objectively. Being apprehensive of our problems, I wanted to put forward a comprehensive analysis of the issue to help the Secretary more as a review.

I seek your intervention as your word shall carry the desired persuasion. May I, therefore, request you, Sir, to browse over the enclosed paper and pass it on to the Cabinet Secretary through your Ministry, with some encouraging words!

With regards and best wishes,
Yours Sincerely
Sd: RN Radhakrishnan

1 comment:

  1. Sir,

    Could you pl post Gen Radhakrishnan's Paper too !

    ReplyDelete