MOST IMPORTANT CIRCULAR
OFFICE OF THE PCDA (PENSIONS), DRAUPADI GHAT ALLAHABAD
Circular No.412. Dated: 26.05.2009.
01. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. of Govt. Bank Account Central
Office,C-7 IInd Floor Bandre Kurla Complex, P.B. No. 8143 Bandre
02. All CMDs of Public Sector Banks
03. CMD of ICICI Bank
04. CMD of IDBI Bank
05. CMD of Axis Bank
06. CMD of HDFC Bank
07. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu Nepal.
08. The Defence Pension Disbursing Officers.
09. The Treasury officers.
10. The Pay and Accounts Office.
11. Pay and Accounts Office, Government of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
12. The Post Master Kathua (J & K), Camp Bell Bay (Andaman & Nicobar)
Subject:- (i) Implementation of Government’s decision on the
recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission
Revision of Pension of Pre 2006 Military Nursing Service
(MNS) Officers retiree pensioners / Family Pensioners
(ii) Implementation of Government’s decision on the
recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay
Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre 2006
Armed Forces Pensioners / Family Pensioners.
Reference:-GOI, MOD letter No. No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D(Pen/Policy) dated 11.11.2008
and this Office Circulars No. 397 dated 18.11.2008, 398 dated
18.11.2008 No. 401 dated 18.12.2008 and No.403 dated 02.02.2009.
(Available on the Website of this office www. pcdapension. nic.in)
MOD letter No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D (Pen/Policy) dated 20.05.2009 on the above
subject at serial No. (i) which is self explanatory is forwarded herewith for further
necessary action at your end. The table showing rates of minimum guaranteed
pension and ordinary family pension for Pre 01.01.2006, MNS retiree Officers
enclosed with the MOD letter dated 20.05.2009 may be treated as Annexure –II A toMOD letter dated 11.11.2008 circulated vide this office circular No. 397 dated
2. Annexure – II of the Ministry of Defence letter No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D
(Pen/Policy) dated 11.11.2008 which was modified/substituted vide Ministry of
Defence letter No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D (Pen/Policy) dated 11.12.2008 and No.
17(4)/2008(1)/D (Pen/Policy) dated 20.01.2009 is further modified in respect of
Lieutenant Colonel (Substantive) / Lieutenant Colonel (Time Scale) and
equivalent ranks in Navy and Air Force only by enclosed Annexure II vide MOD
letter No. 17(4)/2008(1)/D (Pen/Policy) dated 21.05.2009(copy enclosed), which is
3. All other subsidiary payment instructions will be the same as already
circulated vide this office circulars quoted under reference.
4. This circular has been uploaded on PCDA (P) website
www.pcdapension.nic.in for disseminated across the defence pensioners and
No. Grants/Tech/0165-XII (R K SAROJ)
Dated:26.05.2009 Dy. C.D.A. (P)
1. The Dy. Secretary, Govt. of India, Ministry of PPG & P (Deptt. of P & PW),
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. Director (Pensions), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence D(Pen/Sers), Sena
Bhawan, Wing ‘A’ New Delhi.
3. Army HQrs AG’s Branch, PS-4(b) DHQ, PO New Delhi – 110011.
4. AHQ GS Branch, TA Directorate, DHQ PO New Delhi – 110011.
5. Naval HQrs, PP & A, DHQ PO New Delhi.
6. DPA, Vayu Bhawan, New Delhi – 11.
7. Air HQrs Ad PP & P – 3, West Block-VI, R. K. Puram, New Delhi –
8. Shri A. K. JENA, IDAS, Sr. Dy. CGDA(AT-II), O/O the CGDA, West Block-
V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
9. PCDA (Navy) No.-1, Cooperage Road, Mumbai – 400039.
10. CDA (AF), West Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
11. JCDA (AF) Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010.
12. Director of Audit, Defence Service, New Delhi
13. All Record Offices/Regiment. Corp.
14. Bureau of Sailors, Cheetah Camp, Mumbai.
15. Air Force Record, Dhaula Kunwa, Delhi Cantt.
16. All Addl CsDA/Jt. CsDA in Main Office.
17. All GOs in Main Office.
18. The OI/C, G-1(M), AT(ORs)-Tech. & G-1/Civil (Tech.)
19. All SAOs/AOs/AAOs/SOs(A) in Gts/Ors Complex.
20. The OI/C, EDP Manual.
21. The OI/C, EDP Centre.
22. Defence Pension Liaison Cell.
23. All Sections in Main Office.
24. Spare copies in file No. Gts/Tech/0148, 148, 0162 & 0158
25. OIC,G -2 Section
26. OI/C, G - 3 Section.
27. OI/C, G - 4 Section.
28. OI/C O & M Cell
29. OI/C Complaint Cell
30. The OI/C, Reception Centre
31. The OI/C, EDP Centre (Website) For putting this on the Website.
32. The OI/C, DPTI Cell
(R. K. SAROJ)
Dy. C.D.A. (P)