Thursday, June 18, 2009

Military Pension in comparison with other nations

Where to go to obtain or replace missing records?

Over 24 lakh Ex Servicemen and their widows, regardless of when they retired or left military service, do not have "one source" when requesting for lost or missing records and awards to claim entitled pensions and other benefits– the ESM Welfare Department under MOD which has a statistical branch sadly does not have the statistics nor Records!

Secretary ESM Welfare Department should be tasked to get the Statistics and Records of ESM for online downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment