Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Contributions to IESM by Col Lk Anand

LALIT KUMAR ANAND [mailto:elkayanand@rediffmail.com]
Respected Gen Kadyan Sir,

I was very happy to learn that IESM is now poised to launch the next phase of our battle for OROP. We all the members of IESM expect that all our dedicated office bearers would now go all out to launch the campaign in an unabated manner, taking advantage of all the factors in our favour, till we finally achieve the goal, which we have set before ouselves ie to get the OROP for all the ESMs. I am hopeful the Rank Pay case would also come through sooner than later.

Sir, as a gesture of my good will and humble support to the cause of IESM in this venture, I have decided to contribute Rs 500 every month out of my pension, till the time we are able to fulfil this goal or till my death, if the Government continues to heap injustices upon the IESM and deprives them of their rightful demand for OROP. I am sure our fight for justice would carry on regardless till the end.

The amount of Rs 500 would be deposited every month, in the Bank Acct maintained by the IESM. May I request you Sir, to let me know the Bank and Acct No in which you would like me to deposit the amount.

With kindest regards and best wishes for an early success in our noble venture.

Yours Sincerely,

Col LK Anand Retd
25 NDA 4207-K Sqn

No comments:

Post a Comment