Monday, September 27, 2010

Membership IESM..Brig R P Nautiyal

From: RAjinder Nautiyal [mailto:rpnautiyal17@hotmail.com]
Sent: 23 September 2010 19:43
To: report my signal kamboj
Subject: Report my signal mail

Dear Sir,
I have sent Rs 2000 for life members ship. Till date I have not received a receipt for it nor my membership number. In spite of protracted correspondence and assurances I have yet to get any concrete response on the subject. I have now given up on it as an exercise in futility.
Kindly do sent me report my signal mails if convenient

Service No IC 19071W
Rank and Name as per Service Records. Brig R P Nautiyal
Date of Retirement. 30 Jun 2001
Your present address, including PIN, and Phone numbers
Clement Villa
Bell Road
Clement Town
Dehra Dun 248002

With warm regards
Nautiyal

No comments:

Post a Comment