Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Response to AG Noorani's Article

From: Rakesh Prasad Chaturvedi [mailto:rpchaturvedi@gmail.com]
Sent: 21 September 2010 22:49
Subject: Fwd: Response to AG Noorani's Article


Am forwarding my response to AG Nooran's article in Frontline, sent as a letter to the magazine on 11 Sep. For obvious reasons I had not put it on the net , waiting for the Editor to perhaps print. I believe I have waited long enough.

I had been wondering how Mr Noorani could be so disjointed.............a lawyer too, at that. TILL I read the article at the following link. Click on it, and you will realize that our press would pick up anything sensational sounding.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#inbox/12b09b71f54785cf

While at it, although I have separately responded to Wajad habibullah's selective disclosures / pronouncements on Military Leadership as defaulters during the 62 ops, I wonder what this controversial Henderson report contains? If it was about military, the politico bureaucratic combine wouldn't actually have kept it under lock and key?
And it was after all an inhouse analysis. SO, what's it doing under lock and key? WHO is learning anything from it?
Ah, and yes ! As it was done by Army team, those in service at that time, would know SOME portion of it. Individually. So many books. Would everything not be known?

With Warm Regards,
Col RP Chaturvedi,
A-35, Sector 36,
Noida 201303.
Mob: +919891279035
Skype: rakesh.prasad.chaturvedi

No comments:

Post a Comment