Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SOME MORE INPUTS ON DD PROGRAMME

From: Harsh Pant [mailto:hvpant687@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: 10 August 2010 05:18
To: Kamboj Chander
Subject: Re: SOME MORE INPUTS ON DD PROGRAMME AND OTHER EMAILS FROM MEMBERS - "REPORT MY SIGNAL" - EMAIL 352/2010 - (H to Z-1) - 09 AUG 2010 (USA CT)

BLOOD TEST
(FASTING)

Sir,
I am diagnosed with NIDDM.
I spend Rs 10/- for my Fasting report. May I share how:-
Syringe and vial for collection are taken from ECHS.
I go at 0600 h (6 A.M.) to a private lab close to my house.
All I ask the technician is, in lighter vein, to be a "khatmal" draw blood and load it in the ECHS vial. He normally does not ask for any remunaration-I pay him in gratitude.
Have my morning cuppa tea at 0615. Go comfortably to ECHS after B'fast- get the PP sample taken there and deposit the Fasting sample.
Collect report next day.
No problems for me. No objection by ECHS.
Your discretion in case it should be passed on.

With warm regards and Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment